Olivia Pope (Scandal)27 août 2013
Interprétée par Kerry Washington
Pour tout savoir sur cette héroïne, rendez-vous dans le livre "Femmes en séries" disponible aux éditions LME
Le coin des quotes
- "I can't leave them. They need me. I'm their Gladiator."
- I am not a toy that you can play with when you're bored or lonely or horny. I am not the girl the guy gets at the end of the movie. I am not a fantasy. If you want me, earn me! Until then, we are done."
- "The thing is, Huck, you always say that I saved you. That's not true. It's not even close to true. I had been all alone for a very long time. There are moments, people who somehow they convince me that I'm wrong. That I'm not alone. That I have something to...people let you down. People hurt you. People lie. I'm all alone except for you. Harrison and Abby and Quinn, we take care of them. We love them. But they don't live on the dark side of the moon. They're different. So Huck, I need you to snap out of this, whatever this is. Whatever happened to you, you have to come back to me. I need you. You are all I have. You are everything because I didn't save you in that Metro station. You saved me."
- "I don’t want normal and easy and simple. I want painful, difficult, devastating, life-changing, extraordinary love."
- "Normal is overrated."
- "You want to go nuclear? I have that option too. You should see the size of the mushroom cloud that's going to go up."
© ABC Studios